Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dutch Oven


So, Isaac learned about Dutch Ovens tonight...here is the story that inspired the learning curve!
Chris and Isaac were playing together in the livingroom hiding under his blanket when i overhear this conversation:
C: Isaac, did you poop your pants?
I: No, i tarted (translation needed?)
C: Arg, blech, it stinks isaac!! (and he comes out from under the blanket)
I: Daddy, back IN! back IN!
C: NO WAY! It REEKS!

I think its pretty hilarious that isaac gave his daddy his first dutch oven without even realizing how funny it was.

Anyways---me and "tart-y" pants are going out to a movie together tonight. Since Elliot has been sleeping for hours on end, i am pretty sure he can last 3 hours while Isaac and I are gone. Elliot didn't eat for 9 hours on thursday while chris and i went to dinner and the theatre - he just wouldn't take a bottle from Courtney! What an amazing baby--i don't really remember seeing the light of day with isaac until he was much much older!