Thursday, November 10, 2011

It was a really great day....
It started with my new 'running partner'....and she is very very
geographically desirable, being just next door, that is!!
 She went off to school and the boys and I headed to Victoria for the day {upon seeing a days worth of cleaning to do around the house....no thank you!! We are outta here!!}
 A quick shopping trip to lululemon and then it was time for lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant.
 After lunch, we headed to the toy store to make a bit of a christmas wish list for them!  There are some very cool toys out right now!!  elliot hasn't been feeling too well.....but he kept up.
 There is something about windmills in a childs hand that makes me happy......
imagine my delight when we found 8 windmills on 1 wand!!! ahh!!! 
yes please!!!  RUN my kids!!!! 
Be happy!!!! 

 We stopped on our way home to visit Elizabeth.  She is so busy with so many kids running around....but i really miss her.  I don't go to jazzercise anymore because of the distance and it is even further since i don't really drive my kids into town all the time now....so our time together is very sparse these days......but she always asks if I am coming over
when I call and makes me a coffee when I visit.
There is alot of comfort in that kind of friend that i really love in her.......
It was a nice day...
Chris and i watched all our shows tonight {Office, Dragons den},
and chatted about our upcoming time away.

We still are very conflicted...
just when we think we have made a decision...
flight prices go lower and we are back to square one wondering what to decide!!