Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winter is here....almost time to find some sun.

This morning before we all headed out, Marty and Elliot were able to steal some time to jump on some ice puddles together.  
The day was good.....movember breakfast at work today followed by a super long meeting that took us until lunch.  
Mary and I had a too quick lunch and then I raced to grab the boys while she went into a site visit.  

It's day three of fiscal fast and it's going great..... I like it and will probably do more of these in the future. 

Sis and I checked in together this evening and it pretty much went like this : hi.....hi.....you good?  Ya, you?  Ya.....want to talk Tommorow? Ya.....and there we go. We are both pretty bagged ....not sure how she's doing it since her kids are so young and in one of the most labor intensive stages ....but I miss her a lot.  I miss laughing like I do with her when we are both awake and 'On'.

3 huge pots if chilie are ready for all the camp staff to descend on tommorow.  

Good night.