Found this on a facebook memory so I thought it'd be funny to ask 2017 versions. And this time I included Elliot, who turned out to be way sweeter to me than my eldest! lol
*******
This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
after you are done talking on the phone, i can talk to you.
2017
I: Take your pills
E: I would like the house clean
2. What makes mom happy?
by helping you
2017
I: Clean house
E: Clean house
3. What makes mom sad?
when i don't help you
2017:
I: when dad forgets mothers day and then you start crying and then he goes to the dollar store to get a card.
E: too much screen
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by doing silly faces
2017
I: Jokes
E: funny impression
5. What was your mom like as a child?
i don't know
2017
I: how am I supposed to know
E: probably annoying
6. How old is your mom?
15
2017
I: 42
E: 41
7. How tall is your mom?
standing on a chair beside me, says 'this tall'
I: Taller than me
E: 5.9 (Hey Elliot, that's right....really?)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play
2017
I: walks and family time
E: walks
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
fold laundry...but you hope i come down to help you
2017
I; Drink wine with a friend
E; how should I know? I'm not around. You like drinking coffee with a friend.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
weird question
2017
I: Doing something embarrassing on youtube.
E: being beautiful
11. What is your mom really good at?
EVERYTHING!
2017
I: cooking and insults
E: Paddleboarding? (for the record, they have never seen me paddleboard)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
i don't know
2017
I: Everything! no, kidding....ummm"looking ugly"
E: Being lame (total deadpan face)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
making breakfast and lunch and everything
2017
I: She gives and takes away money for the disability people
E: Work for the government
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
cheese and crackers? no, grilled cheese? no, i don't know
2017
I: pasta
E: sushi (Elliot is right on this one)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
by giving me hugs
2017
I: Everything
E: Being a mom....
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a princess
2017
I: Goofy (NO hesitation! sigh)
E: Alice
17. What do you and your mom do together?
hmm..let me see.....go to toy stores
2017:
I: We vacation together
E: Clean the house hahaha (brat)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have heads, we both have noses, we both have ears, we both have chins, we both have legs, feet, pants, and we each have bums.
2017
I: We both have blue colored eyes
E: We're both number 1!!
19. How do you know your mom loves you?
god makes us love everybody (gee thanks isaac)
2017
I: We don't....
E: "ummmm, because you say you love me" (Isaac pipes up "that doesn't mean she loves you, ever think about that?"
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Disneyland
2017:
I: Bed
E: California

*******
This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
after you are done talking on the phone, i can talk to you.
2017
I: Take your pills
E: I would like the house clean
2. What makes mom happy?
by helping you
2017
I: Clean house
E: Clean house
3. What makes mom sad?
when i don't help you
2017:
I: when dad forgets mothers day and then you start crying and then he goes to the dollar store to get a card.
E: too much screen
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by doing silly faces
2017
I: Jokes
E: funny impression
5. What was your mom like as a child?
i don't know
2017
I: how am I supposed to know
E: probably annoying
6. How old is your mom?
15
2017
I: 42
E: 41
7. How tall is your mom?
standing on a chair beside me, says 'this tall'
I: Taller than me
E: 5.9 (Hey Elliot, that's right....really?)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play
2017
I: walks and family time
E: walks
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
fold laundry...but you hope i come down to help you
2017
I; Drink wine with a friend
E; how should I know? I'm not around. You like drinking coffee with a friend.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
weird question
2017
I: Doing something embarrassing on youtube.
E: being beautiful
11. What is your mom really good at?
EVERYTHING!
2017
I: cooking and insults
E: Paddleboarding? (for the record, they have never seen me paddleboard)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
i don't know
2017
I: Everything! no, kidding....ummm"looking ugly"
E: Being lame (total deadpan face)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
making breakfast and lunch and everything
2017
I: She gives and takes away money for the disability people
E: Work for the government
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
cheese and crackers? no, grilled cheese? no, i don't know
2017
I: pasta
E: sushi (Elliot is right on this one)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
by giving me hugs
2017
I: Everything
E: Being a mom....
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a princess
2017
I: Goofy (NO hesitation! sigh)
E: Alice
17. What do you and your mom do together?
hmm..let me see.....go to toy stores
2017:
I: We vacation together
E: Clean the house hahaha (brat)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have heads, we both have noses, we both have ears, we both have chins, we both have legs, feet, pants, and we each have bums.
2017
I: We both have blue colored eyes
E: We're both number 1!!
19. How do you know your mom loves you?
god makes us love everybody (gee thanks isaac)
2017
I: We don't....
E: "ummmm, because you say you love me" (Isaac pipes up "that doesn't mean she loves you, ever think about that?"
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Disneyland
2017:
I: Bed
E: California
