It’s time. Aviation camp seemed so far away but mom and dad arrived Friday and it was time for final preps to take the grand boys to Texada Island for aviation camp!
Mom and I took advantage of a free Saturday to spend some mother daughter time. We hit up the farmers market, had a beautiful lunch at Meridale Cider, and hit up thrift on the way home.
Tried 5 (or 6?) ciders and only liked one (maybe 2)
These boys are master packers .... half side for clothes, the other side for entertainment!!
Dad and I pillaged Wild Side for proper sticks for slingshots! We found 3 good ones ....
Mom put in so much planning into this trip - their food menu alone is amazing. They are lucky boys!!! I hope they know how special this is .... and that they have a great time!! I miss them so much already .....