Well, this kid 'encouraged' me to sign up for the Rappelling option when the options came out for family campers when we arrived last weekend .... I was hesitant, and for no real reason ... I am not scared or nervous, I know Jon and his crew run a safe, tight ship, I just would prefer hammock time! But alas - off we went!!
Imadene Swag ....
He went before me .... just marched up there, got tied in ....
and boom ... straight down the mountain face ....
Our sweet friend Jon taking a shot to send Chris .... it was so fun to watch him and mel this week ... I never get to spend this much time in their space, so that was a kick. Wildside is so lucky to have these 2 at the helm ....
Off I went to meet Isaac at the bottom ... it was super fun, I laughed most of the way down .....
Because Jon said most of us were "bright enough", we were allowed to make our way down the mountain to the water to meet the group there. Normally, everyone would have to wait at the base of the rappel until everyone was done ... and since Isaac had done this before, he knew the way!
So, my boy led me down to the water .... and we swam and washed all the mud off and watched the rest of the group rappel down from the water .... it was glorious!
Seriously, such a highlight of a day with my boy ... so proud of him.