Saturday, May 04, 2019

Busy bees at the Burdges ....

Laura and I met mid morning on Saturday to get all the supplies for some cheery flowers for Margs back patio with the hope it would bring her some joy.  With the donations of a few of her friends ... we were allowed a bit of a spending spree that was quite fun.  First stop flowers ....

Second stop food ....



While we were doing that, the floor was getting done and the bed set up ... when Laura and I arrived, Chris was dripping sweat all over the new floor ......

Mike came out after we were done with the gardening and did some re-arranging of the pots so they looked pretty.  He has a great eye for that kind of thing ....

Meet Peeky .... she brings joy ... her tail is a windmill and is so fun when the wind kicks up.

All tucked in to a clean bedroom, cozy sheets .. and a kid with a fractured elbow ....

It is going to be a long road ahead, so I hope this brought her some joy.