Wednesday, September 25, 2019

He’s on the mend!!!!

So about a week ago, when Isaac was really sick, Elliot made him a scavenger hunt.  Up until today, he has been too sick. But here he is! Clue by clue, we followed him around the house as he figured out the hints on each piece of paper that his brother hid. 

It was really cute to watch! Isaac finished the hunt, and the final clue was go see Elliot for your prize. To which Elliot responded “I haven’t figured that part out yet.”

So a funny story that Isaac had when he came home from school today was one of his teachers in the early days of school, told the kids that he was Batman and nobody better fool around in his class.  So fast forward to today, and Isaac was yelling through the door at his friends who needed to get into the classroom “what’s the password“, so this teacher comes along and says you are being really loud, and started chewing him out a little bit.  Keep in mind this is a teacher who doesn’t know Isaac very well yet, and he’s legitimately angry with how disruptive Isaac is being with his friends. At the end of the lecture, the teacher looks at Isaac and says so what do you have to say?   He responds by saying, “I’m going to be quieter, because you’re Batman and I’m the joker.”  The teacher looks at him for a minute, pauses and then says “that’s brilliant...... “but I’m not gonna tell you that’s brilliant because I don’t know you that well yet.”