Thursday, November 12, 2020

Post office training and haircuts ....

This pic was taken probably 4 minutes after he was sleeping ... since he was a baby, he would be right asleep and a moment later, upright and running ..... so here he is dressed, and ready to drive to school.

Fresh haircut --- done lovingly by his mother!!  I even got Elliot to sit for a haircut too ... but he hopped into the hottub after so I didn't get a picture of that handsome guy ... but I love when the boys get their harir cuts ... and I am actually really enjoying cutting their hair ... I wish I had started years and years ago.

While Isaac sleeps, Elliot helps me with yardwork, in his onesie .....

And here is Jolene with her new rescue who just came in from a high kill shelter from Texas!!  She thinks he is wonderful and matches her with his salt and pepper hair! ;-) His name is Forest!!  And he is such a sweetheart!!!  Another friend to live vicariously through with their pup!!

This is where I have been going for training for Canada Post ... I have a wonderful trainer named Jeff who shows me great habits and never makes me feel dumb for silly questions (that I can see are silly after I figure it out)

I also wear my fitbit .... and I really love wearing a uniform again ....