Sent Phil and Jessica out on their honeymoon kayak adventure!!
Then Phil took Shannon and I out to explore the various islands so Shannon could speak to guests about the different camp sites around the area ....
This was the first campsite we hit -- thats the bathroom ... so cute and with a view!!
This is the view!
Phil was pretty stoked to find some plywood!!
I can see why this area is a bucket list trip for so many people ... its so beautiful ...
Saying goodbye to my sweet friend after having her all to myself for a few days ...
She walked Phil and I to the boat, and dropped us off because Phil and I both had to work the next morning ... so she was left behind for one more day ... I had made her lasagna, brownies for dessert, a fresh caesor dressing for the salad ... she did great! That was a good week ...