Tuesday, October 19, 2010

best place on earth....with the best boys on earth....

Seriously, the title says it all!  I haven't appreciated living here in the early days as i do now!  I am married to the most creative, talented guy - he has built a big swing from the top of the dryshed!  Here we are, testing it out!! 
 I love that isaac is turning out to be a kid who LOVES rides! adventures! thrill!  It makes me excited for places like Disneyland, carnivals, anywhere we go that has rollercoasters!  It makes me even MORE excited that there won`t be 3 guys watching from the sidelines as mom runs to every thrill ride!! 
 Elliot, however, bless his heart, prefers the sidelines.....to run and play to his own hearts content!
Chris and i took the quad over to the garbage tonight while the kids slept (don`t worry, neighbors were listening for the kids)....and i just had this overwhelming thought `this is the best time of our life, isn`t it`