{UPDATE}: It is currently the 3rd week of febuary and i haven't gotten through Jane Eyre....i am SO bored!!! Yet, nic lent me "water for elephants" a few days ago and I finished it today....i want to read things that interest me.....I struggled with Jane Eyre, so i am going to put it down and move on....I don't think I will continue this list as hard core as i initially thought. I love to read, i just hate to do anything under duress.
The BBC thinks that the average person has read 6 out of these 100 books. As i looked through the list, i remembered reading many of them, most of them i had to read for school. But just because I could read at a higher level as a kid, doesn't mean that I could have a conversation about them with you!! Nor does it mean that I had the experience to understand the stories in full...which leads me here, to this challenge.
There are a few of us who have agreed to work through this list.
Here is the deal, Mel chooses my book and I choose hers. She chose 'Jane Eyre' as my first read, I chose 'Life of Pi' for hers...my sister thinks I got a bum deal.....we shall see!
