I need to wake up at 6am more, so i can take my own shots like this of my backyard......so i don't have to lift it from my friends instagrams!! Tommorow!!! Yes!! Tommorow!
I worked my last 'saturday' shift in the office this morning.....Chris was up and happily running out the door by 7:30am.....and the boys were in their bliss by being allowed to watch tv while we were working....til lunch!After our 'shifts' were over, we checked out before camp lunch and headed to subway......and then to the chiro...here are the boys finding the shade on a suprisingly hot day!! {we are all now in the habit of wearing jeans and sweats....}
A few stops for camp {mostly for candy!}, and we met the Burdges at Butchart for the 'end of summer' picnic/fireworks tradition!! I laughed at chris...here he is AFTER the picnic....nice fly honey!
Jenny and Trent just got back from a big trip down to Astoria...they brought their World War restored jeep down and did a history re-enactment 'museum' type display for people to come and see some of the history.....it sounded like a very cool trip....so this was Jenny for the first 1/2 hour of the picnic....showing us all the pictures!!!
I have a very tired man here.....
Happy 65th birthday Gordon!! Or is it 56??!! We will never know!!
My nutty niece!!
The clan......
This was typical Oscar...beating up on his oldest cousin.....isaac loves it.
Trent and I saved their spots on the grass for the fireworks while the kids were taken to the carousal for a ride before. Marg and Gordon got to the gardens around 3 to lay out a tarp for prime seating!!! So, Trent and I, who seem to be the only ones in this family who don't love the loud, crazy kids....so we stayed and chilled while the kids went off with most of the adults!!
The fireworks were great! We were very spoiled, yet again, by the burdges today....entrance, picnic, and prime seating....it was a fantastic night!!











