Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday Getaway! Aisha, Darlene and Moms fur coat .....

Met this favorite but elusive friend of mine for dinner at Browns Social House .... we laugh and dream big when we are together ... she is such a great spirit, wish we lived closer ..... our kids are pretty close in age, so its fun discovering how teenage boys work!
After dinner it was time to head to Aisha's....she is my teacher ... smart and lovely with struggles of her own .... and very honest about those struggles ...
Boy ... I look tired in this picture ....
No Sidebar is a facebook group that Susan told me about, so I joined it to see what it was all about - its about people (mostly women) trying to simplify their lives - So Susan asked a question about her family fur coats and what to do with them, an onslaught of responses, but I thought mine was the funniest!  Love the last comment of the thread .... my mom IS a badass....