Sunday, March 17, 2019

Good Bye Mexico!!

As a gift, I am sure, to her mama, this sweet one joined me on the balcony and read in a little nest while Jack and Carrie slept a little longer ....
 Soon Carrie and Jack joined us to take in the final view .... we went for breakfast and then came back for a little more time at the pool ....

 Jack and I taking in some reading time .... they left around 11, and I left around 12 because she told me the airport was nuts!  So glad I left when I did .... turns out it was the start of spring break for some and the last day for others!  It was also a long weekend for some ... so it was as nuts coming and going from Mexico!
 The flight was uneventful and abit relaxing ... I actually got the front row because I checked in the minute I was able to!  Pretty fun to get 'first class' .... It was so nice to see my boys upon landing!  Back home where I belong!  The ride home, my heat rash flared up so bad!!  It hurt!!!!  Calamine helped ....