Monday, August 12, 2019

Laura and I go kayaking with Bosun ....

It was a spontaneous trip .... I had packed up and headed to Crofton last night after a day of waivering back and forth .... I stopped in to see if Laura wanted to come across with me to stay with Carrie and the kids .....  I ended up missing my ferry and Carrie sent me a text saying her and the kids were in bed by 8 ...lol.  So, she looked at me and said 'Want to kayak?" ......

Bosun swam and ran along the shore with us as we kayaked the bay ....

And these birds followed us on our ride too ... they went out with us, and came back when we turned around .... it was really sweet ....

This pup kept trying to herd us back to shore .... he sure swam a long way! 

Bosun, Laura and I ....

Once back at her place, we sat by the fire and she let me sleep in the shed.  It was a nice sleep and I drove Wren to work this morning and was at work myself by 8 .... very spontaneous .. just how I like my life!!  Planning is hard !!!