Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday - projects, workouts and youth friends

It was a chill day around here. Kids went to school while Chris went mushroom picking.  He made a fire before he left so I was happy to hang out.  I finished my wood tree project (see below)

And set up a few Christmas decorations. 

Shannon and I met at 5:30 at the gym and flogged our kids all into Chris who took them to a local craft fair and then met us at the Pho restaurant down the road.  

Shannon then took all the kids to youth while Chris and I took Elliot to his youth group in Lake Cowichan. I think he likes being the only kid there of this family, no brother to contend or compete against ..... saw this shot on insta earlier this evening.  Ben, Max and Isaac .... always laughing. Love it. 

Friends for so long .... nice to see them starting to hang out together again ....