This was the scene at the back office of Canada Post when I arrived for work Christmas Eve ... lots of room on the floor which would soon be full ....
Once we unloaded this delivery truck full of crates of packages (called 'monos').....
I was home early afternoon with my feet up in my favorite place ... Isaac had just come in from making some butter knives for some family gifts (I love mine, so I make him make more for others ;-)
Sweet little window bird feeder from Yanin!! No birds have discovered it yet ...
Iceland tradition of opening a book on Christmas Eve ... so I went through my library and picked out books for some family that I thought they may enjoy!
Chris made some fridge magnets out of stone tiles for some family members ....
And they are off! Representatives of the family to go drop off our gifts, and pick up others as well as the big Christmas Dinner that the Burdges made and packaged for everyone to warm up on Christmas night ! So fun .... as you can see, Isaac dressed up! (Thanks Nona for the Christmas onesie!!)
Chris made Paul something ....
And I stayed home and ate the box of chocolates that got sent home with me from work ;-)
Another happy guy in his Christmas onesie!!