Wednesday, December 23, 2020

These days ....

Elliot has been doing a lot of work on photoshop and blender these days.  He’s also been using a green screen .... 

I’ve been working quite a bit at Canada Post. It’s been really nice to have a distraction and somewhere to go and be productive.  

Facebook memories graced me with this gem one morning this week.  This was a momentous night as it’s a tradition for inch’s to walk to see the Christmas lights. So she bundled Elliot up and she and Steph walked him down the road to see them all.  

Hard to believe everyone is grown up now getting married, getting drivers licenses, making the shows, having babies ...feels like yesturday. This week I really missed this gang. I really didn’t know how much they were part of our December stories these past 2 decades.   

Came home to this.  Thanks Elliot.  

Since we are in gift mode, this is one of isaacs gifts to Elliot.    I said it wouldn’t fit Elliot and he decided to prove me wrong.