Thursday, June 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Nic!!!!

My good friend Ashley has mad photography skills...i mean, LOOK at how awesome she made us all look on our super fun Girls night out last night for Nics Birthday!!!  Oh my, we laughed alot in that short amount of time.  Here are a few of my favorites, but it really was tough to choose!!

Celebrating Nics birthday with the custom-made "Nikotini!!!|
Yes.....we are fierce.....we know....we know!!
 Looking 'yonder'......
 Here i am contemplating with my new bear spray!! 
I grabbed it for protection as we got out in a sketchy neighborhood to take these beautiful shots.....
my dad would be proud that I found a multi-use for the spray!!
 please note: still holding the bear spray.....don't mess with us!
 Can you see us?  We're HIDING in the pretty flowers!!
 BOO!!!!!!!!!!!
 Hey birthday girl!! Want a Budweiser??!!  i just found it on the ground!!  Ashley said i am JUST like isaac in this picture!  You know, trying to be cute, but probably being totally annoying!!!?
 This was Nic trying not to be "too sexy", cause she said we wouldn't to see THAT!! 
I sorta think we would have liked to seen THAT, especially with THAT kind of disclosure! 
Here is Nic trying to talk me out of not pointing the bear spray at her......
 I have to say, that there was a point last night as the 4 of us were curled onto a blanket in a park, sipping our starbucks, that I thought to myself, I am lucky.  I am lucky to have these 3 girls who know me, still love me despite my flaws, and they DO know i have flaws mom and dad....;-) {just including that disclosure for my folks who think i have no flaws!! haha}......but i have known kim and ash since they were little, and if you had told me 15 years ago, that these small girls would one day be good friends of mine, not just my campers, i would have laughed out loud.  And i have only known Nic for just over a year, but in that time, she has become such a dear friend to me.....boy, this girl makes me laugh!!  She is so funny and beautiful and doesn't take herself too seriously and is a real pleasure to be around.....I just felt really blessed last night to have these 3 strong women of faith beside me being my friends.....i hope they all felt that too.