Yup...thats me lately....especially on the blog-front!
Perhaps its the switch from 'spring to summer' with summer continuing to hide behind the clouds and peek out only once in awhile to remind me how wonderful it is, only to be clouded over momentarily....its depressing.
Perhaps its watching my husband with his endless tasks that need to be completed before summer officially starts around here....watching him race around, being productive and needed everywhere
Perhaps its just the end of the official school year, and I am tired......
Perhaps I am just lonely for my best friend........funny how we can be on the same property, but he is miles away.
or perhaps I am just being a total suck.......because, lets be honest...what do i have to complain about? Nothing!!! I just miss him.
But on a happier note, we had a great time on tuesday on our Staff Fun Day away to saltspring...here are a few shots of the traveling companions!!









