Here is a shot of the boys all set for the long ferry trip:
Reason #425 that I like coming to the states:
Americans LOVE their lemonade!!!
This amazing drink was a frozen strawberry lemonade from McDonalds that I got to enjoy all by myself on Wednesday morning as the boys participated in VBS at Susans church.......almost 3 hours of alone time!!
Upon my return to pick the boys up from church, I saw that Elliot was being awarded a prize for raising his hand before answering a question! He had no bones about getting up in front of everyone to choose his prize!
Bubbles, of course! And a certificate! He was so proud....as was I!! Very cool first day for him!
After class......posing by the sheep!
The boys and I had to wait for Susan for a little over an hour after VBS, so we had a picnic in the rain! I finished mine off in the car while watching these crazy boys play in the rain.....
After we joined up with Susan again, she took us to her friend Patty's place to swim in their gorgeous indoor pool. We felt very very spoiled!! I was telling Susan (while we were in the sauna) that if she wasn't friends with Patty, we would be sharing a public pool with everyone else on this rainy day!!

At one point, Elliot strips off his suit and {pink} lifejacket and emerged with this sweet little padded number!!
Sweater vest....gotta love it...
Apres Swim!!
After dinner fun with Mike; Elliot LOVED their trick can of nuts {springs out a snake when open!!}....couldn't get enough of it, as you can tell from his face here!!
Scariest part of staying with the Winslows: White carpet under the dinner table:
enough said?
OK....so that is day 1 down, and i am tired.....if you thought this day was packed, wait until Day 2!!!! I loved that each boy joined into the VBS classes. Elliot was way more easy going as Isaac flipped a little bit when he learned that he couldn't stay with Elliot. They are such nice friends.....i love it.













