Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.....

Elliot made this with his kindergarten class on friday!  Isaac said it was pretty funny that half way through his day, the kindergartens class came through his classroom, pecking and gobbling their way through!!  Would have loved to have seen that!

Magic Trick!!  Now you see your bracelet........
Now you DON'T!!!  {They thought this was hilarious....}  Isaac is currently going through a really annoying stage (at least for the photographer in me, its annoying), to pop his head into any frame i am trying to catch and be silly....it takes a threat to keep that noggin out of the picture...which doesn't make things too fun for me...hence, a lack of picture taking, hence lack of blogs....{he wasn't happy watching me crop his head out of the above picture....couldn't do it in this one.....}
Jon and Mel came for supper on friday night....we never really see them anymore
 since they moved across the neighborhood.....
Before this cold hit me full force, i made JAM!!!!  Thanks to my mom who sent me this amazing pectin she ordered online, i was able to cut the sugar down by half!!  And its still SO good!!
Elliot woke up with croup again this morning, thought it was gone...but its not.  I have been on my back for the last 24 hours or so....sorta miserable...can't hear out of my right ear.  Isaac stays up til 11 and up at 7 and is still going strong...i don't know where he gets the energy.

I am glad to be home this weekend and not out and about feeling this way....we have a dinner tonight at the Burdges that i am looking forward to, but then it'll be back to bed for me.
But I am thankful {through all this fog!}....we have so much to be thankful for, we really have no idea and no appropriate words big enough to say it all.....if i was feeling up to it, i would write an entire post on every thing i am thankful for. 
I am reading "1000 gifts" right now.  What I have gotten out of the book so far is:
 When you are able to name the gift, it is like saying thank you to God for giving it to you. 
So go on, name your gifts, say it outloud or write it down......
Happy Thanksgiving and if you are reading this, it is probably because I have given you the address because I love you.....which also mean, you are a gift to me.....yes YOU!! 

Now go count your gifts and say thank you for what He's given to you too.....