It was a highlight for many around here ... the line up was crazy when we arrived! But we got rockstar parking out front and didn't have to wait long for a cart....but every halloween the local grocery store does a 4 hour 'big sales, big prizes for those who dress up, here, have a donut' moonlight madness!!
Here is Rachel and I taking in the sights; she is a 'classy lady' {i was quickly reprimanded when i said she was a 'pretty' lady.....my bad.}...and I am a TURKEY!!! {Thank you Elliot for making my costume in kindergarden}. I laughed when i saw Rach....i mean, come on...people DO dress like that around here, they may not think she is in costume!!!
Do you see the black spiderman? or does he blend in??

Here is Rachel and I taking in the sights; she is a 'classy lady' {i was quickly reprimanded when i said she was a 'pretty' lady.....my bad.}...and I am a TURKEY!!! {Thank you Elliot for making my costume in kindergarden}. I laughed when i saw Rach....i mean, come on...people DO dress like that around here, they may not think she is in costume!!!
Do you see the black spiderman? or does he blend in??
PAPA SMURF!!!!!
Little Bear.....still a little under the weather....but still game.
These 2 are sporting their new hats, thanks Village Market!!!
We spent the money {$50 gets a spin on the prize wheel!}....Elliot spun the wheel....
....and guess what we won??
A puzzle.....at least it was better than a box of crackers
{that was what we won last year as we watched Jon and Mel walk away with a new bike!!!}
....and guess what we won??
A puzzle.....at least it was better than a box of crackers
{that was what we won last year as we watched Jon and Mel walk away with a new bike!!!}