Ice cream cones for dessert after a hot day!!
Oh...the sun shone down on us today.
Time for a bonfire......Wren has now joined the adult group....and she can totally keep up - such a firecracker, she made me laugh alot tonight. I love her sarcasm, I just hope she never really aims in my way!! ;-) Smart as a whip.....just like her folks.
Last feed of the night before their long drive home.....
She is the sweetest little thing.......
Nic went to the washroom and I got some sweet cuddles in with this little new person who has joined our little friend family. I can't wait to see what kind of girl she grows up to be......tonight Adessa tried to get us to believe she was 18 and I know it will be here before she knows it!! All these kids, as they ran around tonight, playing, going off the zipline, eating ice cream in the hammock together....this is only a snapshot...a quick moment in time.Spending time with my sweet friend, whom I have very much missed these last 2 months, as she navigates life with a third sweet girl and a pile of family visiting, was so good today. And i am loving more and more my sis in law....getting to know her and her family more is so good for my soul.....she's hilarious, as she is leaving I say to her "Have you got everybody?"....she gives me her sly face and says "We've got enough" (or along those lines....it was late, i was tired, but it was funny.







