This boy is such a riddle to me. He walks into the bedroom this morning with a tissue in his hand.
Hands the tissue to me and says "Can you pull out my tooth?"
Just out of his bath, I guess he was sick of this wiggly tooth.
I grabbed hold of that little tooth and comitted......YOINK!!
Just moments after its extraction, he looks at me with bright eyes and says "Do you think I will get $20??"
After discussing above question, he fires another one: "Do you think its parents who give money for teeth, or a tooth fairy?".......I will tell you my answer to this one "Well Elliot, if you believe that parents give money for teeth, you won't get any money....."....he thinks for a minute and says, as he walks away with his tooth in hand "I guess I believe in the toothfairy then....."
Its been a long day....we just got back from dinner out at Steve and Nics....I didn't finish chiro until 8:30....we are all wiped.....here is my lovely husband reading "Epic" to the boys before bed, as you can see, Elliot didn't last very long......

