Sunday, July 31, 2016

Smart kitty.... Lucky kitty.

So the other day, I had this brilliant plan to shut the kitchen door to the mud room, but leave cat door to the outside open for mia to come and go as she wanted but it would keep her out of the main house as to not wake us up in the morning!  However,at 2:30 in the morning I hear her parading up and down our hallway meowing so loud and I couldn't figure out how she could possibly have gotten into our house. Well, turns out I found the one opening into our house. The attic window, up there: 
I took the window out to fix because it turns out it crashed in a wind storm and left a shard of deadly glass pointing up; 
Can you see the pointy glass? It has Mia hair on it!!  She's lucky she didn't impale herself!!
Those eyes say a lot but if that mouth could talk ...