It's a hard transition and doesn't get easier. Re-incorporating Chris back into the family on a full time basis has its challenges in the fall-it's like I have gotten used to doing everything on my own, and now he is home. My attitude has not been awesome the last few days, so I laid out my workout gear last night so at 6:45 this morning, I got back outside and will be starting back on a workout routine too - it's good for everyone when I exercise!!
Boys need to get back into packing good lunches - figs, ham roll up, yogurt, peas and animal cookies.
And tonight, Chris helped me prep dinner and cut up his moms pears for the dehydrator. He seems to know when things are rocky between us because he helps more then....and then I settle down so while dinner cooks (and because my mom will want to know: balsamic honey chicken, roasted beets and potatoes)... Kids played outside: