Monday, September 26, 2016

Lately ....

Mia continues to settle into our hearts ...
No litter box to clean and a self feeder makes her the easiest pet to maintain, but her meowing at horrible times of the night keep me thinking she's a jerk. (Hence why I'm blogging at 1 in the morning.... )
Chris is busy prepping for the retreat-another fun medieval carnaval is heading our way!
The boys love to go and play out in the dry shed with him these days ...

Surprise visit on Friday from these lovely ladies!!
Friday night with this lady hanging out:
Lots of trombone practicing happening:
Elliot continues to wake me up in the morning (he's my coach) and here he did the final push of tabatas with me. I love having my own room to work out in---world of difference from being out in the open in the living room!
3K run after that workout, beautiful morning! Listened to a podcast while running. 
Saturday afternoon, Auxano students came by to warm up after tubing. 
Then we watched the Royals arrive!
And I still love this cat ...