Don't they look great? What the pictures don't tell is how hard it was to find each boy an outfit that was clean and not ratty looking. I swear we have tons of clothes but when we tried to find them outfits, they were all too small, too ripped, too stained ... they've been camp ragamuffins for too long!!!
This was their favorite picture but Isaac wanted me to clarify that he was just kidding even though he has a crazy face on! lol
DAY 1 - Burlinkos take LCSS!!
Here is my sneaky selfie (aka spying on Isaac with one of his oldest friends named Alex) .... Alex hooked him up with a sweet kid named Nick who was going to be in his class and could show him around ....
Everyone is so big and Isaac came home pretty excited saying that it doesn't even feel like school because he doesn't have to concentrate to figure out what the teachers are saying because it's all in English! His schedule this term looks awesome - here is his day: Socials, Gym, French, Math, something I can't remember but his last class every day is Wood Working! They are going to spin a wood bowl and make cutting boards this term. And if they finish their projects, they can make whatever else they want as long as they come to class with a plan. These teachers sound awesome and it is fun to watch my kids be excited for school. It is yet to be seen how Elliot really feels about school because I think he is missing the comforts of his old school and old friends and Marty was pretty quick yesterday to be 'done' with school. "How much longer??" he apparently said a lot, so I am worried that that attitude will rub off on Elliot ... so I really hope Elliot can make some new friends that will help him to be excited for school....that one I am nervous about.


