Phone was tucked away for much of our visit ....we just logged time doing stuff. For some reason I took these photos though of my sweet sister crawling under the bunk bed to plug in an electric blanket AND a heating pad because she knows her sister runs cold.
Man we were laughing. We laughed a lot and nobody makes me laugh like this girl.
Started the day with a walk to the neighbourhood coffee place .....
The day was full of a drive downtown where I had a great visit with Chris’s cousins wife Tasia .... carrie and I may join her and her friends for a hut to hut hike on the Sunshine Coast this summer!! I really like her ... glad we worked out a visit. And then Carrie and I drove home, groceries, naps, hottub, an amazing steak dinner that dad knocked out of the park! Mom made yummy salad and mashed potatoes - so good! After dinner it was back to the trailer park where we were waiting for them to take the window out of the trailer in order to get some couches out of their living room so we could take them back to carries! They were feather couches!!! So comfortable! So we spent the rest of the night sprawling on them.
Productive and lovely visit home ...... didn’t take enough pictures but logged the time and it was wonderful.