We waited a week for Isaac before bringing him to the Dr.....so we knew not to wait as long with Elliot (and myself) ..... so we both were able to get into our Dr when I called Tuesday morning .... Tuesday was 3 days of being pretty sick already.
After examining both of us, Dr. Henderson gave me a chest x-ray requisition for Elliot though she thought his lungs sounded clear, but if he didn't perk up by the next day, then I should bring him in ... I, too, got the all clear too ....
One morning I was up early....I went and watched the sunrise on the dock .... then I went back to bed.
Typical view around here these days ....
Mittens has been a close companion to Elliot .... I think she always is, but it's more noticeable since he's been around me alot more lately ... hence I see Mittens more too....
Sucks to be sick and still have to feed us too .... but this meal has been a pretty big staple .... Elliot and I ate this in bed together .... been kindof nice being sick together ....
I was still unsure by Thursday .... but both of our coughs were getting worse, and we were both still pretty lethargic ... so Darlene encouraged me to take him to the hospital for the chest x-ray. So, I did. Turns out Marg was in the hospital at that time with a virus herself, so I stopped by the school and snagged Isaac so our healthy child could visit her while we were getting Elliots chest x-ray.
Results came back today ... Pneumonia .... and since my symptoms are just like Elliots, Dr Henderson sent a prescription for both of us .... I love living in a small community ... we get to talk to our Dr. on the phone, she calls in it to a pharmacist who knows us by name through camp, and we are all dialed in by 5;30. We got sushi for Isaac and miso soup for Elliot and I ...
Today while Isaac was at school, Elliot and I packed up Mittens and walked down to the gym to see what Chris was up to ....
Mittens was impressed ....
Elliot and Chris played with the new Mario Kart racing cars ....
8:30 and Elliot and I were back in bed .... shortly after 9 and after watching some Shrek together, Elliot fell asleep beside me here again .... now Isaac is here eating a waffle and we're watching Ferris Buellers Day off ....