Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Wednesday- still home together ...

Elliot doesn’t appear to be improving very much. Still coughing and sleeping a lot during the day so I took him for bloodwork this morning.  If something is up, good to know before the long weekend.  But he does seem a little better this afternoon, but still. Glad to have gotten it done.  

I worked from home today and at one point couldn’t remember the last time I had heard Elliot so I went looking for him.  Found him cuddled up with mittens beside him. Very cute. Such good buddies. Mittens has been limping for a few days.  She doesn’t seem bothered by it, but we’re all pretty concerned.  We thought maybe the hoverboard got her back foot but then Isaac said he thought he may have gotten her tail. Not her back foot, so we’re hoping she will get better soon.  Otherwise it’s off to the vet.  

Isaac keeps this sign in his pocket now since teachers have taken to locking students out of their classrooms if they are late.  Isaac wasn’t late here but getting wood for his woodshop table project but the door locked behind him.  Luckily he had his sign. 

See what I mean?  He’s looking better.  But then he has these crazy coughing fits .... would be nice to be better soon ....