He is still sleeping the afternoons away ..... I hope his body is busy healing during all these naps.
The best part of this bad chapter is all the time elliot and I are spending together. Lots of movies together on the couch and in the bedroom. He’s been on the floor beside me here now since middle of September when Isaac went down. He didn’t want to sleep in his room for fear of getting sick from his brother (insert eye roll).... too late for that. And Chris has been on the couch for a solid 10 days. He sleeps in the curve (no idea how he does that but his neck is out tonight but still he refuses to come back to bedroom where Elliot and I have made our coughing lair lol.
I’ve also started with the tea. I seem to like earl grey.
Evenings are spent making little pink jackets for little bany girls we don’t know ....
Or giraffes we do know!!
This chapter can be over soon. But I am hearing more and more how hard it can be to kick pneumonia. And we are on day 10, day 4 of antibiotics so we really can’t complain. We are comfortable and together and it won’t last forever. What more do we need?