Monday, February 24, 2020

LTP Retreat 2020

It’s a weekend that Isaac has been looking forward to for months. I helped Shannon a little bit with planning while we were both in Peru, including finding her a cook. (I was also one of those helpers).  Elliot helped me make cookie slab squares .... it’s so nice when he leaves the front of his computer .... 

Our younger guys entertained themselves all weekend and would pop down for meals once in awhile but I think they all loved having their mothers fully busy so they could just play alot of video games. 

Isaac and his serious game of cheerio poker.  

The three token adults of the weekend. But only one of us was there overnight token adult to the 30 teenagers lol (the brave one in the middle wearing my hat)

Just needed to add the pasta!!!  Man it was good!!! I wish I had taken a picture of the final product!!

Shannon leading 30 teenagers in singing their prayer for their food and then making them sing it again with better jazz hands lol. Such a kick out of her ..... they happily do it too. 

Pretty fun group - isaac on the hoverboard.