Thursday, March 19, 2020

Corona Virus .... Social Distancing has begun...



 I realize its only the beginning ... but the weather has been nice ... we have groceries and health and everyone is home and not traveling abroad .... we are remembering to take big breaths and try not to get too scared .... so in the sun we bike ....

 We try out felting  .... (we attempted a mushroom)
 We learned that needle pricks hurt like a bugger ..... that is why we put the gloves on the hand that isn't holding the needle lol

 I love that Mittens just hangs out and watches ...
 On a chair ... or in a box ... whatever ....
 Tea ....
 Noah and Isaac go metal detecting ....
 And Elliot jumps on the trampoline .... but I think we have curbed this activity a little more now that Rachel is showing symptoms like coughing and a fever .... so here we go ... it is a little more real now.