This guy is playing all the instruments while hover boarding.
This guy is milling all the wood for the new merch building.
Thanks to Jolene and Raena, I got my garden beds ready today in the sunshine.
Selfie
Sunshine makes everything easier ...
Isaacs Saturday night movie choice. Whew. That was one long movie but now I can say I’ve seen it.
Axe throwing Saturday night. We had to decline a marshmallow roast with Zalinko’s because both kids can’t keep their distance from the Z kids. We had to continue to remind them the few times they were around each other outside. They just don’t get it yet how important keeping their distance is.
Sunday morning was gym class! I made stations in the yard. Here I am chasing Elliot to get his gym strip on. He’s trying to convince me that he can jump rope in flip flops and a onesie lol.