Friday we started with this very cool cereal puzzle .... we started ... and left it up for a few days ... until realizing "who has never done a puzzle before and starts with 1000 pieces? No matter how fun it looks?" It was just turning into a real bummer lol...so I put it away and took out a smaller one to attempt.
Isaac and Chris work together on the new merchandise hut ... lol "Hut" ... it is such a beautiful building! He has milled all the wood, and run it through the shaper for the beautiful edges ....
And look who is learning to use the nail gun?
Mittens is currently a mess .... no idea whats happening with her crazy tail, but there are like 4 abscesses that have burst ... they look very sore, but she is no longer hiding from us (when it happened on her neck, she hid for a few days, and then it burst and looked awful but it must have been a relief because she started to be more social, though it looked back) .... so my cat crazy friend suggested getting some Goldeseal and using the powder on the open wounds. So ... Elliot and I braved the grocery store and got everything we needed (including some immune boosting vitamins). We put the powder on her ... and if she licks it (though its super gross), it acts as an antibiotic internally too ... by the next morning, she was running down the hall ... so its been quite the difference.
But she still loves to hide in Elliots bed.
The facetime moment Shannon and I realized we own the same amazing cozy white coat! (Thanks Jenny!!) ... we are calling it our Covid Loungewear ....
Evening walks to clear your head are super important these days since emotions change by the hour sometimes it seems .....
And then facetime dates with mama are always good too ... I am always more free and relaxed by 9, which is normally when she is in bed .... not sure how I got this pic on my phone, probably pushed a button by accident, but I liked it ....