Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Day 3 of Qwanoes ....

Day 3 ..... Max was always in sweatshirts and jeans ....

After drop off, Shannon and I headed for a hike to Saltspring before I went back to work on her deck ...

We laughed because we totally didn't plan to look alike ...

We aimed for the highest peak, but settled for the first big lookout ...

The highest peak was still a few hours away of a hike ... and we both had things to do that day, so this was a good start to the day!

She's such a beast ....

Picking up this charmer .... also, I love these Qwanoes stairs to the water - they hold such great memories, including summers of running up and down them!!

The ride home lol lots of splashing!

Wednesday night, after dinner, bags packed for the next day, and new friends en-route to stay at the Williams, I tag teamed the other couple in, and headed home for a couple solo nights with Chris ... They looked happy enough and wouldn't miss me ... Elliot was cleaning up in poker, and Max and Isaac were happy to hang out together ...

Said good bye ... this kid has become to independent this summer ...