Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Marlo comes to visit, trees get chipped, I keto on .... and we make necklaces ....

Nicki is here for the week and we always exercise together when she comes. But this week was my first week on Keto (trying to lose the Covid pounds), so I wasn’t feeling too great this week so this was the main day we did run and swim together!!

Iced coffee is very keto friendly....

Ate pretty well ....

Trying to enjoy the deck as the wood chippers are here .... and it’s so loud. 

Marlo and her mom and partner stopped in for a visit.  They were doing to sooke loop ...such a sweet mom. 



I made Yorkshire puddings with Diane in the kitchen for the staff ....made them, didn’t eat them.  

Made this for Catherine.  And made a necklace for Linda as part of her retirement gifts ...

I think we’ll make this a WOA workshop. 

Metal Engraving and stamping necklaces ...