Saturday, July 25, 2020

July 25 - Day out, haircuts, bike rides

Lisa gives Chris a lesson on Instagram ...

Thursday’s (according to Elliot) suck because it’s a screen free day due to his deal on the Oculus Quest, so I’ve been trying to make them fun by having day outs together - we run errands, deliver wands, thrift and go to Starbucks. 

New Life church was up this weekend so Greta and I went for a bike ride Saturday morning .... love this trail.  

Shannon came over later and Elliot only trusted her to cut his hair ....

He always looks so good after a cut!!!

Playing sequence together ...

So now that the neighbours tree fell, I can no longer sit on the deck first thing to do my work because it’s straight sun!!

Elliot humoured me and went for a ride ....

This guy never gets to relax much so this was a rare shot. 

Impressed .... as always.