Sunday, October 04, 2020

A few shots from this week ...

One of the boys sent this pic of Chris to me one night while I was in bed. He always falls asleep on the couch.  

Here is Paul and Rachel watching Jaxon and his friends buzz their hair for cancer .... 

I call the boys into the kitchen to keep me company while I cook for them. Especially when they are just in front of screens in the other rooms. 

Elliot warned me about the LEGO man and the note he left (“Escaping.... brb”) lol 

Man these kids are funny .... 

Oh and these ladies were just finished breakfast in my yard. 

Elliot had his first appointment with Tanya this week.  Here she is examining his shoes. We bought him new ones right after this appointment and threw these soft ones out. 

She is more concerned about the tightness in his shoulders due to the gaming .... so we begin our work on that.