Elliot and I walked down to a neighbours who had a little boy named River who was turning 5 .... we brought him a wand and big jug of bubble solution.
Then we hung out down at camp ... I have an audio book and Elliot just hung out ...
We had the beef vegetable soup I had made the other day along with lemonade that we made in the kitchen too....
Elliot went paddle boarding for awhile ....
And this was my spot today .... fire, couch, beautiful view ... it was a good day.
Isaac was working on school stuff until around 3:30 when he wanted to go for a ride. And he wanted to drive. So we told Chris (who was out mushroom picking), so Chris came home and we headed to Duncan. I bought a few more things from sport chek (darn deals!).... and we got some chicken and drove home again. lol.