Our days often consist of friends. Today, the friends were the Fellow family! Even their dog came along to play with Caleb! The Hummer got some good use, and we had our first outdoor bbq picnic of the season, which was very exciting to sit out in the sunshine and watch the kids play. Elizabeth is my girl!! You know what she said today? I said 'do you want to split a bun for our 2nd hotdog since there was too much bun for that first one?' She replies, 'hmm...it WAS too much bun, I think I'll just put 2 hotdogs in that 2nd bun!!' She's cool hey!! We laugh all day...i love when she comes to visit.
After they left and we finished dinner, Elliot had a bath.
Chris found our remote sitting at the bottom of his bath.
This is what he looked like when Chris told him that the remote is busted now:
Chris came home from a long day in Victoria armed with these:
Nancy was an hour late bringing my baby home from school today.
I saw my life flash before my eyes as I worried about his location.
Then he got out of the car with this: {he said he had a run-in with a tree!}
Movie night with mommy while dad watched hockey. K boys, pose in your matchy pj's from grandma!!
And it just went down from there!!!!
4 days off for Easter......here we go!!!






