Saturday, April 23, 2011

Isaac

This boy deserved his own post tonight;

He let me attempt to cut his hair this afternoon in exchange for letting him stay up as
late as me tonight...{little did he know I wanted to go to bed early tonight!} 
 Cutting a little boys hair is ALOT harder than they make it look: 
 Megan was the photographer of this little ham. 
 I stopped while I was ahead, but there was still a shocker as my buzzer got a little too close.
 yup....that is a bald spot where i slipped. 
 i like to believe that if you didn't know, you wouldn't notice.

Today Isaac yoinked out one of his teeth and was stoked for some money coming his way. 
This note says '.99' as a note to the tooth fairy if she would like to purchase a few more things from his little bed garage sale while she was there picking up his tooth!

Resourceful little guy IS so my kid.......
His garage sale consisted of some canadian tire money, a toy car,
a transformer car and a spiderman glove and a map to legoland....
I wonder if she will buy anything!!