It was a sight that I never thought I would see again.
Same with this one.....here is Alex and Isaac on the surfboard.
Amanda and I were really good friends up until a little over 2 years ago.
Those who know me well, know what happened and how it has affected me since.
But a few things have happened to turn things around. It started with a dream i had at the beginning of this week that it was time to reach out to her.....that same day, around 2:30, she was driving through town and I came into her mind...she came home to my email in her inbox.
We have been emailing this week to plan our first visit....and i don't want to say much else about the whole thing, because its mine and its pretty cool...so i will just leave it at this....we have reconciled.... The boys all picked up like old friends.....they played from 10am til almost 5.
An eagle swooped in front of us as we sat on the beach together after one of our conversations and she looks at me and says 'the eagle has always been a symbol to me that everything is as it should be'.
And all is right with the world now...and i can completly breath and exhale because my friend is back.






