Evan came to play today.....Isaac has been missing him!
Here they are within 10 minutes of Evan arriving!!
Rachel, Kevin and I swam across the lake......here we are basking in the after effects
{honestly, I am sure we were thinking of ice cream and pretty sure we deserved it....}
Isaac loves Kevin.....
Kevin loves Isaac!!
Maybe not so much??
Elliot being paddled around by some random dude.....
Tuck Time....
oh boy.....
A Self shot just to document that what i have been waiting for ALL year, is finally here!!
A burnt and peeling nose is proof that its finally here!!
Summer! Sun! Heat! = Happy!! SO Happy!!
Here is Elliot....he got angry that the tuck store closed.....
naw! kidding....he is probably hee hawing like mad behind that mask!!
Kelly and I messing around after dinner, in the sun, but then it became the shade cause she was too stubborn to move back to the sun!! ah well....what you do for an old friend!
i like her...she's fun.
Arrrr.......it was a great day!!!











