This afternoon was spent on the beach.....this evening we watched Kev explain the game to 120 kids:
My kids had already gotten home before me and I came home to this super sweet sight:
I headed back down to camp to try to convince chris to come home a little earlier for a bonfire....but to no avail. But i did have a fun tackle session with Mel and i smelled Jinny's hair for a good few minutes {oh my, it was so nice.....}, i love them. But by the time i got home with fresh cookies from the cook from mug up....Mitch joined us for bedtime snack and we started a game of Blokus....but Isaac convinced him to read them bed time stories.....
I already feel, in the pit of my stomach, the sadness that will engulf this family when we have to watch these people leave at the end of this summer in a few short weeks. Currently, as i type this, mitch, rachel, sarah {who is cuddling with Isaac who has weasled his way out of bed} and Chris are all on the couch with me watching AFV.....i am so going to miss this.


