Yes, i am going to 'miss this' {camp! people!}.....but i also just miss this:
Tranquility......quietness.......
After this past week of watching my husband continue to run around like a crazy man trying to make the week amazing....i feel tired just watching him. {remember that he has worked 6 months in 4!! We did the math this past week.}
He has a vision for this place to make it the best place for kids to come to meet jesus. Its been a tougher summer in regards to getting everyone onto the same page, and each week he has to do that with a different team of staff. We are going into week 8 {or is it 9?}....and i can feel it. I am on the outside, and I can physically feel the exhaustion of the staff. It feels heavy.......and i think many are excited for the weekend already.
He has a vision for this place to make it the best place for kids to come to meet jesus. Its been a tougher summer in regards to getting everyone onto the same page, and each week he has to do that with a different team of staff. We are going into week 8 {or is it 9?}....and i can feel it. I am on the outside, and I can physically feel the exhaustion of the staff. It feels heavy.......and i think many are excited for the weekend already.
I know I am......
But I am excited for a few things....mainly for a certain new staff family who will be joining the team shortly who will be a real breath of exciting and fresh air. I am really looking forward to this new chapter.....
I no longer want my husband crawling into bed at night and not being able to sleep though he is exhausted.
Its been too long coming and its time to start fresh.
