Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Canning with Kelly!!!!

Imagine it:
two domestic divas...40 pounds of peaches...no interuptions.
 OH the PRODUCTIVITY!!!! 
i mean, do you remember how crushed i was last week? missing my little ones? pining away for them as they learned new things? made new friends? as they left me in the dust?
Well....I am starting to enjoy my time in the dust pile!!!
 This picture made me laugh!!
Check it out....the girl has to be on her TIP TOES to check on the peaches! 
Me?  I would be ducking right about now so as not to crack my head on the overhead fan!!!
Mid-production,
I thought ahead and made my little munchkins their own little peach cups
 as well as a fresh cobbler for lunch!!
 We are CANNING!!! 
Most memorable comment of the day, out of Kelly's mouth:
"sigh....I have never done this without my mom"
Ah...so here we are: both transitioning women....;-)
 Lunch I made!! Naan bread pizzas!  Fresh fruit crisp!  i love foodie shots...
 The Bounty!!!
 Canning was fun--it made it SO much better doing it with a pro!!  THANKS kelly! Jam is next week!  OK, so here below is just a random shot of the boys and I at breakfast this morning!  Oh man, they make me laugh....seriously...such a fun stage, i feel like i laugh alot more than i used to when they were younger!
 Isaac and I were having an intense discussion over his reading the other day, and he switched into french half way through one of his sentences....he didn't mean to, but it totally rocked my w